Sunday, July 18, 2021

I’m no longer in a rush to lose weight

I used to be the queen of “I have to be xx weight by xx date” I was so fixated on losing a specific amount of weight by a specific amount of time that when the date drew closer, I give up completely. Then I go on a crazy binge that by the time my deadline comes, I’m heavier than I previously was. I packed on the pounds every year because I was waiting for New Years or the first Monday of the month or the middle of the month. I can’t even begin to count the number of opportunities I’ve passed up on because “I won’t be a certain weight by then”

Now, I no longer wait for a “good date to start” I no longer have a deadline for my weight loss goals. I no longer think about my weight loss goals 24/7. I no longer think that I have to be a specific weight before my life can move on. I simply focus on my eating and working out. I made it simple for myself so that I’m not completely overwhelmed by weight loss. I stopped letting weight loss be my number one priory. I made myself my number one priority.

submitted by /u/grey-innocence
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z9gvi5

No comments:

Post a Comment