Sunday, July 18, 2021

Update: Weight loss

Hey y'all, a while back I asked for some advice in regards of how to weight as a teen, the results were very helpful and I just wanted to say thanks to every one of y'all. When I had started trying to lose weight I was about 232lb, and fast-forward to now I'm at 211lb! I know in the grand scheme of things 21lb's may not seem like much to you, and to be honest I don't feel all that different, however, what I have noticed is that because of you lot I'm not just trying to shed a few pounds, but rather I'm trying to change my lifestyle & routine. I couldn't have done this without y'all and I'm so appreciative, thank you so much. I'm definitely not stopping now of course, I'm still overweight. I'll try to get down to 200 pounds, when that happens I'll try to get to 190, etc. I just wanted to say to all of you good samaritans on here who help folks, bless you. I also want to wish those who are still on their weight loss journey's like I am the best of luck.

submitted by /u/KingOfZ101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rkpxpK

No comments:

Post a Comment