Friday, July 9, 2021

I’ve lost 82 lbs since December and want to find ways to help my extra skin. I am still 90 lbs overweight. Oh, and 15 weeks I’m pregnant.

Hi guys! So due to a few healthier lifestyle choices and mainly some anxiety and depression issues turned physical I’ve lost quite a bit of weight since December. I started at 330 ish lbs (stopped weighing). And I now weigh 248. The best thing to happen was my weight loss helped my PCOS and I’m now pregnant!

Because my weight loss has been fast and not really included much exercise I feel like kind of weak vs stronger and healthier. I know my skin is also starting to really loosen up and I’m nervous it’s going to become really saggy. I am looking for any advice on pregnancy safe things I can do to help both those points. I would love any advice you have for exercises and what not that can help my skin! If there are any other pregnancy safe tips to help skin while still losing weight please let me know! :)

Edit to add: my doctor is encouraging exercise and anything suggested that I haven’t ever discussed with her I’d run by her first just looking for ideas :) I am not trying to loose weight while pregnant I just mean I am still in this journey not like only trying to tighten skin at the end or something

submitted by /u/mindlessness228
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AQodiM

No comments:

Post a Comment