Thursday, July 8, 2021

Need some serious words of encouragement or advice or both for this seemingly never ending plateau

5'5 F SW: 212 CW: 170 GW: 137

Hey everyone -- Ive been feeling really low and I feel like Im really close to giving up which is odd because thats just not my nature but Im starting to feel like this isnt even worth it anymore. From Aug 2019 to March 2020 I lost about 40 lbs. I used the lose it app and started eating at 1400 something until it was decreased to 1200 something.

Then covid hit and I was stripped of all my fitness classes and I ended up maintaining. I have been trying to lose weight for the past few months but the scale will not freaking budge. I feel so hopeless and I dont know why it just wont work with me. I eat 1200-1300 calories a day and exercise by taking 90 min dance classes at least 2x a week but more often times 3x a week. I always bike for a bout an hour a week if not more. I have been religious with tracking and exercise since mid June but still nothing. I know when you are plateauing youre consuming too many calories but Idk how much more I can give. Im already hungry all the time and feel fatigued at my dance classes so when I step on the scale the next morning and it keeps just going up and up Im starting to feel like what is the point anymore. I get the daily fluctuations but the number increases and then when it finally decreases it hits a baseline of 170.

I know some people recommend eating more but like if I cant even lose weight on 1200 wouldnt I not lose weight with more calories?

Im sorry for the essay but just looking for some positive words and advice because Im so tired of this weight loss journey and just want to start losing again.

submitted by /u/Translator_Seola
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hPJws6

No comments:

Post a Comment