Monday, July 5, 2021

Opinion on Goal Jeans?

So I’ve been CICO for 2 months now, and I’m down about 18lbs and I don’t feel it or see it at all. SW is 233lbs, so I know I have a long long way to go to my goal weight of 150lbs. I see posts all the time on here saying clothes start to fit different, but I’m in stretchy pants all day every day - stay at home mom of 2 under 2.

I’m thinking of buying a nice pair of jeans in like a 12-14, I’m an 18 right now. Is this a terrible idea? Am I going to frustate the hell out of myself every time I try to pull those bad boys on? Or will it be motivation to keep going? What are your thoughts/suggestions/things that helped you see your weight loss?

submitted by /u/_callmecaro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jPpFvR

No comments:

Post a Comment