Monday, July 5, 2021

Weight Gain

Hey, I’ve got a little situation, and I’m hoping someone can help ease my mind, or give me some advice. Here’s the breakdown:

I’m 6ft. I started at 240lbs, and I’ve lost 68 over the course of 6 months. I hit 172 a few weeks back.

I have been eating about 1,500 calories a day, with 110+ grams of protein for the entire duration of this weight loss journey, and everything has been fine.

About 2 weeks ago is when I hit my lowest of 172lbs. Ever since then, nothing in my diet has changed. Same thing that’s worked this whole time. I’ve started working out for like 20 minutes or so 2-3 times a week, and then I recently added in boxing the past 3 days. Just wondering if not moving was my issue.

However, since adding more workouts into my routine, and not changing my diet at all. I’ve gone up 6lbs, and I’m at 178. Still at 1,500 calories, I eat the same meals, at the same time, I sleep exactly the same. I’m just curious what I’m doing wrong?

I weigh every gram of my food out. I’ve exercising more. And according to my TDEE, I should be in 600-700 calorie deficit. Is it a plateau, that I’m supposed to just wait out? or is it too little, or too many calories? The workload too small, or too big?

If I’ve left any info out, let me know.

If anyone can help, thank you so much.

submitted by /u/FireCrackerWizard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AvrlRb

No comments:

Post a Comment