Monday, July 5, 2021

Finally down 15kg!

5'7, HW 85kg, CW 69kg, GW 60kg Hey y'all! I've been anxiously eyeing the scale for the past week to see if I can make this post yet, and given that I haven't gone into 70s all week I think I finally can. I've officially lost just over 15kg! I would've lost more had I stuck to my original deficit, but chronometer was starting to give me 1000 calorie limits so I upped my intake by 300 calories. I look a lot better, I've also got a gym membership now and go at least 3x a week so my fitness is improving too! I don't recognise myself in some photos, it's surreal. My weight loss is slowing down a lot now, which I'm struggling a little to accept but I know that losing at a slow pace is healthy and I need to just keep on going. Is anyone else in the final stretch of their weight loss? What are y'all's motivations?

submitted by /u/TheMadPangolin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AucSVy

No comments:

Post a Comment