Thursday, July 1, 2021

Riding Bike To Lose Weight

Hi. So I am a 17 year old male, right now 115~ KG.

I started riding my new bike 4 days ago. My average speed is between 20 and 25 KM/H. But i set the chain to the smallest speed (if thats what it is called), so i pedal harder (and somewhat faster). I am doing this for 2 - 3 hours per day.

I do not eat the best food for weight loss, but i dont eat very much..something like one salad, some fruits and some junk food (a pizza, or a snack or something like that) PER day.

So, are my calories decreasing (burning more than i consume)? Can i lose weight like that? I dont want to lose weight really fast, because i fear getting saggy skin, but something like 5 KG per month?

submitted by /u/Keyrif
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AjVmTX

No comments:

Post a Comment