Sunday, July 18, 2021

Searching for a weight loss buddy.

Hello. I am in my mid twenties and from Germany. (Some additional data : SW 180 / CW 165 / GW 80) I am a long time lurker in this sub, but never really posted anything.

I was my whole life more on the chubby side, but only after some family losses and right afterwards the start of the corona pandemie I kind of exploded. After not fitting in my biggest pants I owned, I finally really committed and started my weight loss journey this May. I already lost 15 kg, but it's still a long way to go. That doesn't mean I am not proud what I already accomplished, it's a big first step for me.

Staying on track is hard alone. My friends and family are trying to be understansing, but they never had any problem in that department. And often the comments or advices are more demaging the helping.

That's why I am looking for somone(or multiple someone's), who I can partner/ buddy with. I honestly would prefer somone who might have had lost or still has to loose a bigger number of kilograms. Of course, every weight loss journey is important, though it still is different if you only have to loose 5 kg or you have to loose 50 kg and more.

Just some aspects that kind of partnership could contain :

  • sharing healthy recipes

  • motivate and help each other on bad days

  • praising a little on better days

  • finding good articles / videos and sending them each other

  • calorie deficits and macro nutrition

  • intermittent fasting

  • exercising

  • and anything else we want to talk about

It doesn't have to be just about weight loss. I am here for anything else too :) I can't promise good advices, but I am a good listener, I think. I don't care where you from or what gender or age ect as long as we can communicate in English or German.

So comment here or say hi privetly if you are interested.

submitted by /u/Featherofaphoenix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Bbu8zr

No comments:

Post a Comment