Saturday, July 10, 2021

Sick of battling weight loss

Hi everyone I just joined this sub the other day. I turned 40 recently and decided to jump on the scale after my jerk neighbor asked me if I’m pregnant (I’m not). I am 5’7, 177 lbs female. I was skinny (always around 120) until about 25 and then gained a lot of weight. My highest weight was around 187 lbs and I felt awful. I decided by 30 I would be in the best shape of my life. I got down to 130 and honestly looking back I looked too thin. I worked out like 6 days a week, two hours a day and ate only two meals a day. I did maintain that for several years. After about four Years I couldn’t do it anymore and still ate healthy but cut down working out. Fast forward to right before covid I probably weighed 150ish and felt and looked good. I couldn’t go to the gym anymore and lost motivation. A few months ago I started running/walking with my husband but really wasn’t watching what I was eating. I started eating better three weeks ago and was feeling good. Then my neighbor asked if I was pregnant because I looked big. This crushed me and I decided to weigh myself. Boy was I in shock when I realized I’m 177. So I decided today I am working out more regularly and tracking calories again. I’m still bitter about my neighbor who btw name is Karen but I’m using it to motivate me. Motto of the story is unless you see a baby hanging out of a woman or she offers up she is pregnant don’t ask!

submitted by /u/hp519
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kaBqNP

No comments:

Post a Comment