Monday, July 19, 2021

This weight loss thing is not pleasant.

I (24f, 5'7 feet) have begun weight training and dance workouts (by watching YT videos by emkfit etc.)

I love the results!! I have reached between 99-100 kgs from 104-105 kgs. You can see the changes. My clothes fit better.

But my knees hurt from doing barbell squats. My track pants get loose and start to slip during dance workouts (thank goodness I do that by myself in my room).

I hate having to eat in deficit. My food is fine. It doesn't taste bad nor is my diet too restrictive. But I hate feeling guilty over having 2-3 biscuits here and there.

The only thing that keeps me going is the idea of being 60 kgs. That's when I'll eat however I want and workout to maintain my weight. I just can't wait to only have to maintain my weight instead of having to worry about losing it.

I really hope reaching the "goal weight" is worth all the hype.

submitted by /u/notmuchgoingonatm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BcMUpU

No comments:

Post a Comment