Monday, July 19, 2021

Reasonable deficit, not feeling great

I'm a 24f, 5'2", 31inch waist, 134lbs looking to lose about 20lbs for a goal weight of 115lbs (+/-5lbs). My family has a history of breast cancer, and I would like to preemptively get control over my weight before it becomes an issue, and promotes cancer development.

I am mostly sedentary with an office job, although I would eventually like to begin exercising consistently. I downloaded MyFitnessPal a few days ago and have been eating at a 1lb/week weight loss deficit, about 1350 cals per day.

I haven't been feeling particularly hungry, but I do feel cranky and a little nauseous, but then I feel better after I've eaten something. I try to eat whole foods with lots of fiber and hit my protein goals.

Is this just my body getting used to being in a deficit, and should it go away in a few days? Is there a chance I'm exercising more than I give myself credit for and should actually be eating more? How long did you give yourself before trying something else?

Edit: added waist circumference

submitted by /u/woolvillan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VPzQXi

No comments:

Post a Comment