Sunday, July 11, 2021

Weight Loss Buddy???

I’m 23, almost 24 and I reallyyy wanna finally lose weight. I’m like 5’9” and 210 pounds. My goal is 160, I have so much weight to lose and I feel super hopeless. I want to be able to enjoy my 20s but instead I spend a good chunk of every single day lamenting about my weight. My biggest issue is I keep relapsing into binge eating. If anyone wants to track with me (like calories and exercise) on discord or something so we can all hold ourselves accountable maybe it’ll finally work out this time??? I know I can’t rely on someone to “make me lose weight” but I really think some accountability would help me, and maybe it’ll help someone else too.

Bonus if we share the same interests!!! (I’m a massive weeb and I also really like animal crossing and the harvest moon games!)

DM me if you’re interested!

submitted by /u/Shouko-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hWMVFH

No comments:

Post a Comment