Sunday, October 3, 2021

Weight loss with atrial fibrillation!

Anyone else here trying to lose weight with a heart condition/arythmia? Im M 220lbs at 5'8 and recently got diagnosed with AFIB. Basically just means sometimes my heart decides to go apeshit once and a while. Besides this I'm healthy and my heart is structurally normal. I gained some weight during quarantine, about 25lbs and I want to burn it off. I don't eat very much salt, sugar or fat now because of my Afib, and have cut out juice and soda completely along with smoking pot, (only thing I do miss) I'm aiming to go for 30-40 minute walks a day to start, since my heart flutters quite a bit when I'm doing something strenuous. now that I'm getting more used to it, it's happening less. Can I lose weight this way? Thinking about starting slow like this, and then hopefully will work my way up to going back to the gym and lifting weights since my fianceƩ and I's apartment building has a gym we can use for free!

submitted by /u/MaximumHoneydew166
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a48510

No comments:

Post a Comment