Wednesday, December 8, 2021

(19 F) weight loss help

hi! i'm tired of having no self confidence so i'm trying to work on myself specifically my body. my highest weight was 63kg which was 20 days ago and i now weigh 59kg (155cm). my goal weight is around 50-52kg. i am a full time pharmacy student and work part time as a barista.

i have a bad habit of being severely obsessed with counting my calories when i am in the "weight loss zone" it's like my mentality just switched overnight. i use MFP 1200 calorie diet and intermittent fasting. however, i tend to "challenge" myself eating below 1200 because i convince myself that i am just a small person who doesn't need all that calories.

i am scared of repeating the same mistakes i have made 2 years ago wherein i started binge eating after losing 8kg hence gaining it back. i really want to have a healthy and balanced lifestyle.

is there any tips that you can give me because i am so lost on where to start and not fall into an eating disorder. plus i'm really tired of my friends making "fat" jokes. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thank you! :)

submitted by /u/idekrsnbts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GoLc6O

No comments:

Post a Comment