Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Finally reached average bodyfat! 229lbs -> 187lbs, 34% -> 24% - 2 years progress pics and chart.

Hi all,

27/M/6'1

229 -> 187, 34 ->24 bf & 7 Inches lost on my waist.

I've finally done it. Officially got to my goal weight/bf percent goal, it's taken 2 years but I've had the ups and downs which I'll show you on my weight loss chart below.

I still struggle with bingeing especially alcohol(I love a drink) but I've cut it down substantially, my main problem is not moderate drink it's an outright binge that's just embarrassing how much I drink which I'm still trying to deal with now.

I've been on OMAD for about 80% of the 2 years and I really think that I've found what I truly believe is the best for me. Like they say: "The best diet is the diet you forget your on". I like OMAD because only spending about 30 - 45 minutes of cooking per day for me is bliss. I couldn't stand cooking 3 seperate meals all the washing up etc just put me off big time.

Also joined the gym the last 2 months, so been hitting that when I can, been average about 3 - 4 days a week which I want to up to 6 days a week when the New Year hits. I know I've hit my goal but I want to continue further and lose another 7lbs and about 2 inches from the waist to get to about ~20% bf but that's probably 2 - 3months off itself.

Weight Loss Chart: https://imgur.com/a/HonxVpT

NSFW Progress Pic: https://imgur.com/a/1YfifBv

So yeah, keep going guys. It's not always linear but ride the lows and get back on track and you'll get there. It's not a race but a marathon, enjoy the journey(as much as you can :))

Take it easy, stay safe. Your fellow comrade,

Will

submitted by /u/WillBenny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lKXb6A

No comments:

Post a Comment