Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Gaining weight on a calorie deficit/ Lose it! app help

I've been using the app lose it for a week and I went up by .8lbs over the last week. I was in a deficit almost everyday sometimes by about 600 kcals based on my activity. I'm having a hard time understanding what went wrong this week, if anything did, or if I just need to keep at it and push onward because fluctuation is normal.
In the lose it app on my daily page it states I was 2,000 kcals under my weekly budget last week, but I think that is on top of my weight loss goal of 2lbs/wk. which is probably too much, right?
I'm new to the app and just want to understand more so I can do better this week, if anyone has any experience with the app I'd greatly appreciate some advice! (also is the plan when calories are adjusted to be higher for the weekend worth the pro price?)

submitted by /u/gamoonian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dr564w

No comments:

Post a Comment