Sunday, December 5, 2021

(21F) Looking for a weight loss buddy

I’m not sure if this is the right sub but as the title says I’m looking for someone who is interested in going on a weight loss journey with me. Over the past 2 years I gained quite a bit of weight from being at home all the time. Almost all of my lectures have been online ever since this whole thing with the virus started so most of my days I’m just at home, sitting at my desk behind a computer screen and it has made me become so lazy :/

I have been trying to make some changes in my lifestyle such as being more active, exercising more, incorporating more healthy foods in my diet, etc.. Over the course of a few years I have already made some big changes, like cutting out soda/ sugary drinks completely, opting for healthier alternatives to certain snacks/ foods I like,.. I had made working out regularly a habit too but as mentioned, I’ve become more lazy and it’s been hard to stay on track.

Lately I’ve been experiencing some health issues, unfortunately doctors haven’t been able to figure out what’s causing them yet but I’ve been wondering if it might have something to do with my weight gain. I’m worried about it and I’m determined to make changes and become healthy again. I would love to meet someone who’s serious about losing weight as well so we can motivate each other and help each other stay on track!

Idk if it matters but I’m 167 cm, I weigh around 90 kgs and my goal is just to get to a healthy weight for my height. So that would probably be somewhere around 60 - 65 kgs I guess?

Oh and if anyone has any tips or good advice for me, I’d love to hear it! Thank you all in advance and good luck to everyone on their journey!

submitted by /u/Snowangel06
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31tJFgu

No comments:

Post a Comment