Sunday, December 5, 2021

Starting weight 325. Goal 200

5'9, male. I have struggled with depression my whole life and recently got diagnosed with bipolar 1. I have to do something to get out of this rut.

I have heard extremely good things about keto, but my family tree has a history of heart disease so instead, I'm thinking of going low carb and high protein.

Anyone that has had success with this style of...I'm not going to say diet.... I'm going to say lifestyle change. What was the hardest part, did you use any supplements (not talking weight loss products, those are trash) like Magnesium or b complex, etc?

Also, how did you find motivation. I've done countless diets and always fail. I'll go good for a couple weeks but when the scale stalls.... I give up and go back to my old ways.

submitted by /u/POWDEREDTOASTMAN119
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DqLyrq

No comments:

Post a Comment