Sunday, December 5, 2021

Ideas for 30 days fitness challenges?

Hi all,

Tried to lose weight this year but changed two jobs, had a lot of troubles physical and mental and kind of let go of the weight loss idea.

I have about 80 pounds to lose and then to tone as I know I will be flabby after I lose the weight.

I was thinking of doing 12 challenges for myself, starting January. Things like Chloe Ting, the 30 day treadmill challenge, squats, planks etc.

Trying to take this approach as I’ve noticed that I get bored easily if I do the same thing and I know that it’s also not good to stuck to one thing alone.

This is what I have for now: 1. Just Dance - 1 hour a day for 30 days 2. A Chloe Ting weight loss challenge that runs for 28 days 3. Lauren Giraldo’s 30 days treadmill workout 4. Walking 10.000 steps a day for 30 days 5. Trying weightlifting for 30 days

Any other ideas? This is not necessarily the order I want to them in, but just to give you an idea

Thanks

submitted by /u/luxxy847
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oqiD2t

No comments:

Post a Comment