Monday, December 6, 2021

Am I Eating Too Much or Too Less?

I'm 24, 5' 7", male, and weigh 80 kg. I started working out (strength, followed by 30 minutes intense cardio) a few weeks ago. I'm yet to check on my weight. But, I've been concerned about my diet. Here's what I've been eating all this while:

1.A bowl of Kellogg's Mueslix + 2-3 Strawberries + One banana + Milk in the morning

  1. No lunch

  2. Some cooked veggies or salad in the evening

  3. One scoop of GNC isolated whey protein in water, that gives about 20g protein per scoop

  4. One scoop of BCAA with one litre water during workouts

  5. 2-3 cups of black coffee

I've no other health conditions. I can feel that I might've lost some weight but I'm not too sure. My goal is to build muscle and lose fat. I believe, I've to be in reasonable deficit every day to take care of the latter part.

I've been overweight all my life. So, have been thinking whether I'm eating too little or should I cut some more things.

Also - if I'm in deficit, what should be my ideal weight loss per month?

submitted by /u/SelfAwareParticle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/332QN4i

No comments:

Post a Comment