Monday, December 6, 2021

Final weight loss journey (no disordered eating edition)

I've been very preoccupied obsessing about eating and weight for like ever basically. Like since 4th grade. Which is really sad cause I wasnt overweight til like 9th grade I guess cause of depression (wow what a surprise lol) and then I yoyod a lot since then. But for the last few years I've just been fat like too fat and now I got 80 lbs to lose cause this is unhealthy. The way I lost weight in the past was just to starve myself on like 900-1200 cals a day while working out. But I'm not doing that again cause obviously it doesn't work long term. Finally gonna go through with healthy consistent choices that I can apply to the rest of my life. And I'm making this dumb post to hold myself to it I guess. So yes! To healthy choices and hopefully happiness (exercise endorphins baby!!)

submitted by /u/emilythebestestdog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZYvhMX

No comments:

Post a Comment