Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Any Good Calorie Calculators?

· I am 15 years old · I am 117 pounds · I am 5'1.5, and I do a full body workout 3 times a week.

 My weightloss goal is to eliminate about 10-14% percent body fat leaving me around 105 pounds. I know that is extremely light for my age but I want to feel comfortable in my clothes. I am not fat but a majority of it is in my stomach and I am close to being fat. I used to do cardio but my shin splints haven't healed despite it being 3 months. I was losing about 1 pound every week and would hit my weight loss goal soon, but now I can't run. So I wanted to do a calorie deficit which I find much more difficult than running for half an hour. I have tried to beg my mom to take me to the doctors but she is apparently "too busy" even though she sleeps until 2 PM. I have looked through a bunch of calorie calculator apps and the results have been skewed despite my information being the same. I think it's the method they use that varies, but I would appreciate it if someone could offer some advice on this. Go ahead and ask any question, all help is appreciated. 
submitted by /u/BlitzingPlatinum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pkCVts

No comments:

Post a Comment