Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Working out and eating a calorie deficit but not loosing weight (gaining or maintaining same weight)

Hi, I’m not sure where to start so I’ll just state my stats. I am F29, 5’9 233 lbs and I’ve been stuck at this weight or slightly higher for months.

When I first started my weight loss journey I didn’t do it the right way, I started and an extremely low calorie deficit that is unhealthy. It worked and I lost some weight but after a couple months I was eating less than 1000 cals and gaining weight! I stopped dieting all together and just went back to eating normally.

I wasn’t binge eating, I just wasn’t restricting myself. Also my weight gain is a result of medication that I am on. Anyway I recently got into diet and exercise. My calorie deficit is 1200 and I burn/workout at least 500 calories everyday but the scale is either going up or staying the same, it’s been a little over a month. I’ve heard of metabolic adaptation but what am I supposed to do about it? I’m really lost here so any advice is great! Thanks.

submitted by /u/Weary-Explorer17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lrR3Qx

No comments:

Post a Comment