Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Scared when I hit a certain number

I’m new to Reddit and found this thread helpful on my weight loss journey, so finally contributing here today.

I’ve been yo-yo dieting since I was 15, at my smallest 120 lbs and at my heaviest 215 lbs.

Since last summer, I’ve lost close to 50 pounds. Rather than being excited about this progress, though, I’m feeling increasing anxiety. As I approach a normal BMI (10 pounds away), I’m reminded of the many times I’ve hit that number before and then immediately sabotaged myself, letting myself gain everything back and then some.

Does anyone feel scared when they get close to a goal? How do you manage those feelings? I want this time to be different.

submitted by /u/Ok-Dingo345
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3G2hCnp

No comments:

Post a Comment