Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Lost most of the weight but I'm still flabby or aka "skinnyfat." Any tips on getting through the final stages? My belly still makes me self-conscious.

Admittedly I haven't done much exercise apart from walking. I jog here and there, but most of my weight loss came from cutting back on alcohol, eliminating fast food, and walking a lot. I also just don't eat as much. I try to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables and rice and noodle dishes. Also moved to Europe so that helps.

I feel like I have come a long way. I was wearing a size 34" waist jeans at the beginning of this and now I'm a 28... but I still look/feel flabby. I have a good amount of fat left. I just want to feel lean for once in my life.

It's annoying because I'm solidly in the "healthy" BMI range. So why do I still have a substantial amount of fat left? There's still probably a 2 inch thick layer around my waist. I suppose this "flab" issue comes down to body fat percentage, right? Do I need to calculate BF to figure out how much more weight to lose to really get lean?

I never wanted to get down to 125 lbs as a 5'9 woman, but here I am in the mid- 130s and it's still there? Has anyone else gone through this?

submitted by /u/AudiovisualHoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d7MKpd

No comments:

Post a Comment