Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Any tips for weight loss? (Kind of a rant)

Im 14, 5’2 Ish I think, and weigh like 207 pounds.

Which is absolutely crazy. I get told by family all the time “ well you don’t look it!! So it’s ok!” But I definitely feel it, I should have a bunch of energy and stuff but I’m always so tired and get exhausted so quickly, my lower back is always hurting, I’m always so sad about how I look. Everything just feels hopeless. I can’t go to the gym because my mom can’t afford it, I can’t go to this park by my house alone because of creeps (I’m too embarrassed to ask my friends), I have weights and stuff at home but I don’t know where to start or what videos to watch or what recipes are nice.

I’m very picky with how I do things which sucks, at some point I was doing so well, eating around 1900-1400 calories a day(ifk if that’s a lot for my age) but I was losing weight that’s all that mattered, I went from 218lbs to 208lbs within a few weeks, I was so happy. For a few months I stopped losing weight, stayed at 208. I started to slip, stop caring as much sense the number refused to go down. I was weighing myself three times a day, i would have breakdowns because I felt gross, and my breaking point was my nana and mama saying “ why are you even trying when all you eat is junk” so I gave up. “ I was like ur right, what am I doing” so I stopped. I haven’t gained too much but I’m back to so many bad habits.

I’m just looking for tips on how to stay motivated and what to do to help be active at home that is free. Anything helps.

submitted by /u/Historical-Net-3106
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DXDD5p

No comments:

Post a Comment