Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Determining caloric needs for weight loss plan

I'm a 27 year old guy, 5'8" and currently weigh 190lbs. I plan to achieve a target weight of 170 lbs by losing 1-2 lbs per week but I am having trouble determining how many calories I should eat. I am primarily having trouble determining what my BMR and TDEE are. Using online calculators, my BMR falls between 1750 and 1950. I am also VERY sedentary (working from home, no exercise) and when I plug that info in I get an even wider caloric range of roughly 2150-2600. Anyone know how I could narrow my TDEE range? And given my TDEE how can I then determine my daily caloric intake to reach my goals? My current understanding is that I want my daily caloric intake to be about 500 calories less than my TDEE if I want to lose one pound per week. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

submitted by /u/not_mig
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m5hWKw

No comments:

Post a Comment