Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Celebration Day!

Tomorrow I have family coming to stay for the holidays. To help me stay focused on my weight loss goals while they’re here, today I had my body fat and RMR measured. I’ve lost 8% of my body fat and am just 1% away from my goal; I have increased my RMR by more than 200 calories!

I’ve made so many small changes over the last year. I slowly increased my daily protein intake from 15% to 30%. I started working with a personal trainer (it took three tries to find someone I clicked with.) I started with body weight workouts and eventually invested in equipment for a little home gym. I phased in HIIT workouts. I’m taking courses to become a fitness instructor. I have so much more energy that most days I do a short evening workout to burn off the extra energy. I’ve never been as strong or healthy as I am now.

So today was about acknowledging my progress. I want to keep it fresh in my mind while my family is here so that I don’t fall into my old patterns while they’re here. I want to keep up my daily workouts and healthy food choices, to enjoy the holidays without sabotaging the hard work I’ve put in all year. Hopefully this day of recognizing my progress will help me do that!

submitted by /u/abcerella
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GJGpgb

No comments:

Post a Comment