Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Day 1...again

A few months ago I attempted to get back into the gym. It did not go well and I gained 15-20 lbs since then. I went on a second date with a girl who then told me she was not physically attracted to me but I was a great guy. I moved away for work from my community of friends who I was working out with pre-covid. And I failed spectacularly at my weight loss goal for the year. But, I went to the gym after work today and it was good. I will feel sore tomorrow and that will feel good. I'll have a protein shake and leave out some chicken to cook so I don't eat out again this week and that will feel good. And I'll be back in the gym on Thursday after work, a little sore for the dreaded leg day and will suck but I will tell myself it feels good. I might even believe it. While I know I can force myself to start the process again, I'm writing this because I'm hoping and need support to keep on showing up. I haven't had a lot of wins lately so I'm asking for a pat on the back for fighting through it because it is pretty fucking hard.

submitted by /u/umptilla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3F2qARp

No comments:

Post a Comment