Wednesday, December 15, 2021

I thought i would be happier.

Don't let this stop you from loosing weight please. SW: 150kg/330lbs - CW: 85kg/187lbs - GW: 70kg/155lbs.

Its been exactly 1 whole year since i started my Weight loss, i used to be lonely, no friends, avoiding girls cuz feeling of ugliness, too much stress when talking to people, can't eye contact.

After loosing weight i strated to force myself to get into people and make friends, going out, i wanna do everything i can,

i used to fear eating outside cuz I'm fat, but, now i fear eating outside cuz i fear junk food, I used to avoid girls, and i still don't have the confidence talking to girls i still feel need to lose more weight, I used to think alot about people what they're thinking about my looking, how i walk, how i drink, literally everything i do, i can't feel relaxed, i still feel the same, and i keep telling myself that i need to lose more weight.

All my friends tells me to stop loosing weight and start lifting heavy things, I feel more depressed, more tearful than i used to be. I still have the same issues but different causes.

I thought just loosing weight will fix everything. I'm trying my best right now, i did lost good amount of weight i have the will, but i need more time. Hope yall have a great day ❤.

submitted by /u/lue-lu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33xNbYg

No comments:

Post a Comment