Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Health vs calories

Hi everyone! I'm looking for advice on how to eat healthy/manage weight loss without having to count calories anymore. 19 F ~230 lbs

I know there's a lot of rants on here about how annoying it is that people want to not count. A lot of complaints of people just not knowing what they're doing, etc. But hear me out and I could really use some help.

Counting calories technically DOES work for me, when I'm able to make it work. However the tedious process of Counting and weighing and measuring and calculating. It stresses me out a lot and sends me into obsessive spirals followed by binging/completely discarding health in favor of comfort.

Constantly over thinking food and numbers has become a really big problem in my life and is harming my mental health. I just wanted to be healthy and lose weight, I didn't want to spend all of my time stressing about what I'm buying , going to cook later, cooking now, etc. I'm afraid my personality is generally anxious and just isn't suited for it??

Anyway I'm hoping to find some resources to help choosing/making better options and focusing on just getting all of the food groups. Any advice or input would be great

submitted by /u/kn1fesyrup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3IAzAiL

No comments:

Post a Comment