Thursday, December 9, 2021

No one noticing 20% weight loss!

Over the last 5 months, I have lost 20% of my body weight (260 to 210). I did not tell anyone at work or church and since we don’t eat together in those settings due to Covid-19 restrictions, no one is clued in to my changing eating habits.

I kept waiting for someone to say something. I find it hard to believe that everyone is just being polite. I think it is really, strangely not very noticeable. I haven’t even bought many new clothes. For clothing, I was in between sizes, now I am in between the next sizes down. So a bunch of my clothes still fit but are just looser fits.

I find it odd. I am wondering if it will just hit me at some point. Will I suddenly look smaller to everyone after 2 more pounds, or 5, or 10, etc?

submitted by /u/ChronicHysteresis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33gqBTR

No comments:

Post a Comment