Sunday, December 12, 2021

Hit a plateau in weight loss and I’m shook

I’m 5’11” and started off at 335lbs. I’ve tried the CICO method before and at one point got down to 270lbs right before my wedding 6 years ago. Since then I’ve gained about 60 lbs and I’m trying again to lose it!
I had been doing okay and was down about 10lbs but now for the last 10 days or so my weight loss has stalled out and even started reversing. I’m still maintaining my calorie deficit (the app I’m using, Noom, says 3000 calories per day which seems absurdly high but idk it was working before so I guess maybe it’s okay?)

Anyway this plateau has me wanting to give up. I feel like I will always be a fat sack of crap and it’s just impossible to lose weight. Plateaus are what always make me depressed and make me give up on my weight loss but I don’t want to do that this time! So please give me encouragement and tell me how you broke through your plateaus!

submitted by /u/flatline_hackbloc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3seUP4f

No comments:

Post a Comment