Saturday, December 11, 2021

I can’t seem to lose weight or keep it off

I’m a 5ft 2 200lbs female 20 and 4 months postpartum. Before I got pregnant I was 190lbs so have gained 10lbs since. I’ve always struggled to lose weight and keep it off but I gain weight so easily. I started calorie counting and only lost 1 pound in 2 weeks and then it went straight back on. I really want to lose weight and get down to my ideal weight of 140lbs but it seems impossible right now. I’m constantly bloated and have the implant. I really don’t know what more I can do. Are there any tips and tricks? Any meal plans or workout you recommend? I’m really trying to lose weight mainly in my stomach area and thighs. I’m struggling so bad I’m really looking into surgery to help me because it feels so impossible for me to get weight off and keep it off. Had anyone been given any medication or shots to help weight loss and if so is it worth talking to a doctor?

submitted by /u/Imamom_1213
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DM9ZQq

No comments:

Post a Comment