Thursday, December 2, 2021

How to talk to someone about their weight loss

Where I work there are a number of women that struggle with weight loss (me included).

I have not worked a lot in the last year, and went most of the year without seeing some of our coworkers.

One woman who none of us are close with (she came from another shift, and rarely works with us) lost quite a bit of weight, many are curious on how she did it, but everyone is afraid to ask because they are worried that maybe she was sick.

I lost 30lbs and people noticed, but no one asked me how I did it, and very few actually said anything.

Do you main people asking you how you lost weight, how do you want people to approach you?

submitted by /u/cdnmtbchick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3loUDen

No comments:

Post a Comment