Thursday, December 2, 2021

Losing weight 1% body weight per week tips

Over the past few months I have very loosely followed a -500 calorie deficit, eating somewhere in the vicinity of 2000-2100 calories a day, eating at least 170protein per day, with heavy weights x 4 days pw and daily exercise (usually a 5km run twice per week and the rest as 20-30min incline walks). My weight loss in general has been decent (linearly losing .5kg per week), but lately I have run into recovery issues, purely due to the volume of training, and want to focus solely on getting my weight down as quickly as possible.

I currently weigh 81kg and would like to get down to 75-76kg. Has anybody got any tips for running an 850 calorie deficit? Or what issues I might run into going into this big a deficit?

submitted by /u/jakeh118
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31fQm6e

No comments:

Post a Comment