Thursday, December 2, 2021

I was 95 kgs a year ago, I am 78 kgs at present.

I was 95 kgs a year ago, I am 78 kgs at present.

I was carrying those extra 25 kgs from last 10 years since college, I never thought I will get slim. I continued eating what I used to eat, that oily and fried food made at our home. But then a year before I felt there is a need to lose some weight as I was experiencing a lot of people in their 40s having artery blockages and diabetes. Medical science is making us live longer but not our natural bodies. We are living on medicines and drugs. So there was the spark I needed and I started few dietary changes.

You must use once, this weight loss idea, you will lose 100% weight

  • I avoided adding oils, sugar n refined flours like maida in my food.
  • I ate whole grains, legumes, vegetables, fruits, nuts and low fat dairy.
  • I almost quit packaged foods like noodles and biscuits.
  • I walked an hour a day.
  • I tracked my calories daily in a calorie tracking app.

And now a year back after losing 17 kgs I feel good, lighter, confident, healthy and active. I kind of take care of my body. U are what u eat. So eat what u wanna become. Eat lots of vegetables like spinach, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, onions and whole grains like wheat and oats.

submitted by /u/ourlocalbank
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DfJnXP

No comments:

Post a Comment