Saturday, December 11, 2021

I didn’t recognize my legs when I passed my reflection in a standing mirror

Coincidentally, I posted earlier this week wondering if the constant walking I get from my current job was enough to help with weight loss. I got many helpful answers, btw, thank you everyone! I’ve been frustrated because I haven’t seen my weight change, but I have noticed my jeans fitting me differently. When I gain weight, it goes to my hips and thighs first, so things have been a little tight for the past couple months. The other day though, I was able to take off my jeans without undoing the button and zip. Today I passed a full length mirror that was sitting in my aisle, glanced at my reflection, and was shocked to see legs that didn’t look like my own. My legs are thinner after over a month of walking and running, and my thighs are less flabby. Turns out the activity from my job is helping me lose weight, I just haven’t seen that loss translated to the scale yet. Sweet!

submitted by /u/crabgal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oL9EJp

No comments:

Post a Comment