Monday, December 6, 2021

It’s the little things…

It’s amazing how many little joys you have on your weight loss journey. This is QUITE embarrassing but I am a BIG guy (5XL shirts at my start) and there were so many awkward things one has to contend with (does that chair have armrests, hope they don’t put us in a booth at the restaurant, etc).

Well 2 months ago I went to Outback with my friend and the booth was so, so uncomfortable that on our next trip we had to wait for a table even though brooks were open.

Well today, 2 months later, the booth was perfectly comfortable and had no problems. I almost cried - no more awkward asks to the host!

Also, on a side note, any really big guys notice they almost drop a shirt size overnight? I was still in 5XL until a couple weeks ago (for 6 weeks or so) but some bigger 3XLs are now fitting. Wild.

submitted by /u/LoseIt9185
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31APj0u

No comments:

Post a Comment