Monday, December 6, 2021

Depressed While Dieting. Any Advice?

I am currently in a calorie deficit trying to lose about 70-100 pounds (25y female, H: 5 3, CW:220). I feel super depressed y’all. It’s like food is my best friend when I am feeling anxious or depressed. Dieting feels like taking my best friend away. It sucks. I am not sure how to be happy while dieting. I know weight loss is all about CICO but the mental aspect is the most difficult in my experience. I tried therapy last year (~3 sessions) but it just felt awkward and overall talking extensively about my problems makes me even more stressed. Maybe I didn’t give it a fair chance? Idk, either way I am going through a stressful period in my life trying to figure out life after college. My weight issues are not helping either. Anyone felt/feels the same way? Do you have any advice for me?

P.S. English is my second language so my apologies for any mistakes you might catch.

submitted by /u/Ok-Director-6500
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GkfuY9

No comments:

Post a Comment