Monday, December 6, 2021

in search of buddy!

Hi loseit! I’m an 18 y/o woman who wants to lose ~20 pounds for a huge event in January. I try to be body positive but my confidence for this event would be x100 if I could get to my goal weight. I also need to buy new clothes for it, and I’d love for them to be in my goal size. I’m looking for a weight loss/accountability buddy who I could check in with, and who could check in with me, a couple times a week (or more) to share recipes, progress, etc and help keep each other on track. I’ve been on a weight rollercoaster for a couple years and the thing that I’ve found helps me the most is someone to share it with. Anyone interested?

submitted by /u/eugeniaaaaa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GhReG8

No comments:

Post a Comment