Sunday, December 12, 2021

Just wanna share my weight loss

Hey guys, I'm not much active here, although I've been checking the sub for months now, but I decided today to do this post, it might give me some motivation to keep going.

Long story shot, I'm 23 years old, male, and I think since I'm 12/13 I started gaining weight. I've never been actually fat until my 17's, but I was notably overweight. Since then I never ever thought about changing my physical/eating habits. I didn't do shit the whole day aside from playing video games and I ate junk food all the time.

It didn't actually bothered me enough to make a change in my life. Of course, my self esteem was low, and I couldn't walk much withou being tired, but, I had accepted that was my life. Well, 4 years ago, after hearing a story from a friend about how he developed kidney stones because of soda and how excruciating the pain was, it kinda bugged something in my had. I literally drank soda on all my meals. So I decided to stop drinking soda, from one day to another. The first week was a little awkward, I wanted to drink, but I didn't, I controlled myself. After the first week I didn't have the urge to drink it again, and I've been that way for the past 4 years.

However, my eating habits stayed the same, my fear was only from the kidney stone. Anyway, since my change in drinking was so easy, I figured these days that my eating habits would be as well. Well, to give it a brief, last month I reach the highest weight I ever had. 115kg, with 170cm height. I've never been so fat, so I put something in my had. That I'd change my habits and I wouldn't eat shit anymore. And so I did, day to night and I paid an app to tell me when and what to eat, and I've been following it since. 1 month, and I'm with 110kg. I lost 5kg, and that actually gave me motivation to keep going.

Changing food was harder, because food is everywhere, and it comes with smell, different than drinks. But, I made it so far, I don't feel the urge to eat junk food anymore after this month, and the meals makes me fullfilled up until now.

To those curious, atm, my diet is consisting of 1300kcal/day, and according to their math (app) my body should use 3700kcal to keeo me alive, so I'm on deficit here and should continue to lose weight.

Also, I started walking/cycling. I go 2 times a week which is what I feel comfortable with. My objective is 70kg at the same month next year. I hope I make it, I never been skinny in my life since I'm an teenager/adult and I want to know what it's like.

Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/lostbrazillian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dMFbnW

No comments:

Post a Comment