Sunday, December 12, 2021

Can I Lose Weight Without Exercise?

Feels like a dumb question to ask after losing 100lbs... But Ive started a new internship thats been taking up a lot of time and I dont nearly have the same amount of time to exercise as much as I used to. I used to walk at least 6 miles a day, 6 days a week, but now I dont have the time for it. As a result Im finding the rate of my weight loss to be decreasing at best and stagnating at worse depending on the week. Im still avoiding carbs and sugars, not drinking my calories ect, so my diet has remained the same, but without exercise my caloric deficit is no where near where it was, so the results have slowed down. And the worst part is Im finding my hunger increasing without exercise...? Any advice on how to lose another 60lbs by October 2022?

submitted by /u/HeartIsTheHome
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ymCsve

No comments:

Post a Comment