Sunday, December 12, 2021

New to monitoring weight loss, belly fat

Trying to learn what I can in weight loss to lose this annoying belly fat.

I'm 33 amab, 143lb, 5'5" . I usually only eat one big meal a day, and then x many hours later I eat another something. I'm not the most active, but I'm not completely a sloth. For exercise during the warmer seasons, I like to go for walks or jogs, but I've been getting back into dancing for fun and activity. I'm a night person, so I'm usually up late.

I'm Gender fluid, but usually pretty feminine. I'd like to lose this belly weight because it's making it harder to fit into things, and it's not the look I'd like to go for.

So I'm learning it's mostly about diet, calorie intake in proportion to calories used. I try to eat healthy for the most part, I don't drink soda, but I do drink a lot of juice because it is the nectar of the gods in my eyes. Over the last few years I've developed a sweet tooth whereas I didn't originally have one this strong. I'm going through a lot of depressive moods including my worst lately, so It's been hard to hold back when my mood has been as bad as it has.

So I suppose I'm just looking for general advice in managing calories and the like. I don't prepare the meals in my house , how would I go about managing stuff like that? Is there a way I can get the delicious taste of juice without having all of the excess sugar? Perhaps Mio added to my water ? I don't really know what to do for all of this . I once tried a calorie counting app, but what do you do for items that either aren't on there , or aren't exactly as listed? That type of thing gives me a lot of anxiety and makes me neurotic.

I have this annoying habit of thinking that if I don't do things completely accurate or efficient, of getting discouraged and giving up. I know This type of science isn't exactly held to the T and doesn't need to be exact exact , but if I feel like I'm doing things inefficiently it demoralizes me.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated 💖

submitted by /u/Sir_Warrier1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rYp5jv

No comments:

Post a Comment