Saturday, December 4, 2021

Lose weight- with injury

Hi!

This is my first post here, so pls be kind.....I've been on my weigh loss journey for 2 to 3 months now, I exercise 5 to 6 times a week and eat intuitively.....Recently, I did some exercise wrong and ended up damaging my knee, there a fluid filled in my knee know sadly....I went to the doctor and now I am getting physiotherapy and on medicines to move the fluid in my knee....I can't exercise for a week or more and have to take complete rest....this is after along time that I have taken an entire week or more break from exercise...I still want to be on my weight loss journey and I want to maintain my weight even with this injury....any tips on how to lose weight without any exercise?

Also, I've been really enjoying exercise before this injury, so my mood's been pretty low lately, any tips on how to cheer myself up?

I'm 18 years old, female, around 119 -120 lbs roughly (I checked my weight around 2 to 3 weeks back)

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Have a great day ahead!

submitted by /u/Far_Vanilla_2944
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lA08qG

No comments:

Post a Comment