Saturday, December 4, 2021

You know what's helping me with weight loss right now? Getting a wisdom tooth out

Having a restricted diet because of a tooth extraction has basically helped me reset my eating habits. Eating ice cream for days in a row seemed great, but after two ice cream based meals I wanted to puke. Too sweet.

I had to brush my teeth and use an antiseptic mouthwash every time I ate something and even now that my wound is mostly healed and I'm reintroducing solid food to my diet, I don't feel the urge to snack and I'm not very hungry at all. I hope this will help in the long run... I just ate roasted pumpkin and zucchini with ricotta cheese for lunch and I feel great.

Silver lining, I guess!

submitted by /u/khaomanee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EsiRfk

No comments:

Post a Comment