Monday, December 13, 2021

Losing weight + busy life: advice needed

To reach my goals, I thought I’d go on Reddit to ask for advice: I have been going to the gym for about 7 months now, having lost aprox 3/4 kilos ever since. In the beginning I was very consistent: 6x a week training push/pull/legs method. It was truly amazing. The numbers were dropping and my muscles were growing.

However, at some point school started again. It was harder for me to keep up and at this point the gyms close at 5pm due to covid. This means going as frequently and consistently becomes harder. Due to this situation, the weight loss has stopped and I look way less toned than I did before.

In the next few months I will be doing my internship, 4 days a week working from 9:30 till 18:00 every day and traveling 1.5 hours to and from work without traffic. This means I would only be able to go to the gym on my free day and in the weekend.

Right now I am 60,5 kilos and 166cm tall. My goal is to be aprox 57 kilos and between 20-23% fat.

Could anyone tell me what is a realistic goal for me and what is a realistic way to achieve it?

submitted by /u/Busyfitgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3s1Ua5O

No comments:

Post a Comment