Monday, December 13, 2021

How to politely comment on someone’s weight loss?

Idk if this is the right community but let me know if this is offensive or not the right place to ask. I first want to say I would never comment on someone’s body unsolicited and it’s no one’s place to comment on peoples weight or body. That being said, some of my friends and my boyfriend are losing weight/posting about their weight loss and I’m looking for some affirming things to say to them. so when people comment on your weight loss, what’s some comments that make you cringe or hurt you and what’s some comments you actually like to hear that make you feel good? I just want them to know I’m happy for them if they are happy and healthy no matter how they look- without accidentally saying something I don’t know is rude.

submitted by /u/fulkarl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GxK8NY

No comments:

Post a Comment