Monday, December 6, 2021

NSV just keep coming, gotta love it

About 1.5 months ago I ordered myself some ski snow pants. They're pretty stylish and I never had snow pants that looked good. When I received them I could fit in them, but I couldn't zip and close them. I kept them because I knew one day I would fit in them, I kept them as motivation, but also because honestly I'm such on a good roll with my weight loss right now, it was impossible I wouldn't eventually fit.

Fast forward to today, since the ski resort I go to opened, decided next weekend is probably going to be my first weekend going there, I thought I'd give the pants a shot. Well, they freakin' fit. Not gonna lie, they're pretty snug, but nothing overly snug that I'm turning blue, I wore them for 15 mins for fun sat down in them and it was alright. I know by the end of winter they will fit perfectly, but for now they fit and that's all I care about.

Fun fact is when I ordered the pants, I also ordered a coat, which fit when I received it, but I was also snug in it. Since I received it and now I've noticed major difference in comfort and how looser I am in it compared to when I first started wearing it.

Clothes NSV are truly the greatest thing hands down.

Keep on grinding people! 288 for me this week, imma grind for it!

submitted by /u/Noktawr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3IlK05Q

No comments:

Post a Comment